The Scientist Expo Conference will bring together hundreds of life science researchers, academics, as well as industry and government delegates looking to leverage life science techniques and laboratory research applications to drive results for their institutions. This is your opportunity to meet face-to-face with your targeted research audience. Topics presented at TSX2017 include: genome editing, microscopy, biomarker analysis, epigenetic analyses, single-cell analytics, computational biology, live-cell analysis, cell signaling techniques and much more.
Here are just a few perks of exhibiting at TheScientistExpo:
- Post-show mailing list of qualified leads
- Conference exposure throughout The Scientist magazine & The Scientist Expo media platforms & networks
- Company name and booth number provided to delegates
- Possibility to highlight state-of-the art techniques and applications (see Sponsorship opportunities)
- Increased brand recognition & product awareness
- Tap into a serious but refreshing atmosphere in which decision-makers and purchasing influencers will be interacting
Whether you want to connect with new or existing customers, or you are aiming to boost your organization's brand perception, TSX2017 is the event your company should plan to showcase its state-of-the-art techniques and research applications.
Contact us today to book your spot on our exhibition floor!